Wednesday 23 January 2013

Happiness in a Cup

I realize it's the second day I am writing about coffee :) But at least you know how much I appreciate the black brew that enlivens my mornings and treats me in the afternoon. And all who knew my mom well know that this is probably something that is just baked into my genes... 'koffietje' anyone? I  blame it on genetics :)

But what I wanted to share with you were these new Illy totally sweet sugar sticks: live happyilly. Can't argue with that!


I've always loved Illy's art collection espresso cups. Coffee just tastes better when you drink it out of a beautifully decorated cup. At home I enjoy drinking coffee from the little cups decorated by the Spanish film director Pedro Almodovar. It just makes me happy in the morning :)







No comments:

Post a Comment